Please have this form completed before coming to the hospital. You can email it back before your appointment or bring it with you. Your pet will be brought into the hospital by a team member, the doctor will do an exam and any questions/conversations will be by phone. Please have a cell phone ready and the number of that phone on this form. Payment of services will be curbside as well, and expected after the visit is complete
- Please arrive 10mins before your appointment time
- If your pet is scheduled for a routine annual exam, we recommend yearly blood work and viral screening, fecals checked twice yearly and vaccines due updated. We will provide an estimate of what we have in our records that is needed for your pet for you to review when we come to your car.
- Please let us know where you have parked, the make, color and model of your car.
Notifying us of your arrival
- Please call our office once you have arrived
- Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier before we come to the car
- Please bring a fecal and urine sample, so if needed it is available.
Serving the animals of Alamogordo, NM and beyond.
Get in touch!
Alamogordo Animal Hospital has been committed to serving our community for nearly 50 years. We strive to provide a warm and welcoming experience for each and every patient who comes through our doors.